Lead .Net Developer
1 day left
- Full Time
***Lead .Net Developer - Nottingham - Contract***
Lead .Net Developer
3 Month Rolling Contract
We currently have an opportunity for a Lead .Net Lead Developer to start a contract position for a financial services client in Nottingham.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the development life cycle, including driving improvement in quality code, defects, security and resilience.
Day, to day, your responsibilities will be to run planning & pre-planning sessions with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and Test Leads, translating non-technical and technical requirements to appropriate audiences.
We'd also like you to take responsibility for the integrity of the software, ensuring technical debt is managed effectively (avoid creating it & remove it whenever there's opportunity) and making sure that we are working to & feeding into development standards & best practices at all times.
As a Technical Lead you will need to have experience in full stack, predominantly waterfall, development with C# framework and technologies such as .Net, Nunit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production of Technical Designs and reviews of Specifications.
- Translation of business requirements into a sound technical solution which meets customer requirements. Ensuring
- accuracy in design, development and testing through to implementation.
- The programming of new complex programs/systems and amendments to existing ones
- Technical competence within a Windows delivery platform.
- Awareness of different development methodologies (Waterfall and Agile) and a range of technologies.
- Pre and post-sales technical support for customers, using language & media appropriate to the audience.
- Technical support/assistance for feasibility, estimating and scheduling of projects.
- Provide appropriate technical updates, regarding your own or team's delivery specifically targeted to applicable
- Leading small teams of offshore software developers
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in Microsoft development technologies:
- C#/.Net Framework
- API / XML
Apply for Lead .Net Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.