Insurance Account Handler
- Full Time
Insurance Account Handler
My Client who is a Small family run, highly respected insurance business are looking for a permanent Account Handler with experience in Home and Landlords insurance to start immediately and join their small team, in their office based on the outskirts of Cheltenham.
As an Account Handler your duties will include:
- Answering telephone queries from producing brokers
- Accepting instructions and dealing with amendments to existing policies.
- Calculating premiums for original policies, adjustments and alterations, and processing same.
- Preparing slips, endorsements and wordings for submission to underwriters.
- Checking and issuing policy wordings and endorsements to producing brokers and clients.
- Obtaining renewal information from clients and preparing renewal documentation.
- Assisting in the research and development of new and existing products to maintain competitiveness.
- Help to maintain awareness of the wider market and competitor activities.
Applicants will require:
- Ability to work as a member of a team as well as working independently
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills required at all levels
- A good standard of numeracy, sufficient to calculate new adjustment and endorsement premiums.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Competent use of Microsoft office
- Have experience in working with Home and Landlord Insurance
As the client is based on the outskirts of Cheltenham you will need to hold a full UK driving Licence and have your own vehicle. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the countryside within a close knit team. In return the client can offer both Full and Part time hours (typical hours are 9-5pm Monday- Friday) and a starting salary of £19,000- £25,000 dependant on experience.
If interested please do not hesitate to contact Beth Jordan- 01242 579890 and please Click Apply!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Insurance Account Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.