Performance Support Officer
Adecco Cardiff are looking for a Performance Support Officer (PSO) on a temporary basis for 8 weeks initially.
Accountable to one of the Performance Group Managers for providing support to performance projects, principally within an assigned team, and administrative assistance to performance audit colleagues.
Key responsibilities include:
- File and document management, including setting up and maintaining Microsoft Sharepoint sites
- Assisting knowledge management by gathering, assimilating and presenting information or data
- Organising and supporting meetings and events
- Liaising with internal/external stakeholders
- Co-ordinating fieldwork timetables or other activity schedules and monitoring progress
- Using IT skills effectively to support the design and production of templates, chart, checklists and other outputs
- Preparation and circulation of correspondence and other documents
- Co-ordinating project / team communications
- Supporting clearance processes for allocated projects/studies
- Directly supporting performance project teams and contributing to the development and delivery of allocated performance projects, including desk-based research and occasionally supporting fieldwork
- Working effectively with project team members, corporate and other support staff
- Providing administrative support for the wider working area as required
The post is full time, 35 hours per week and is based in Cardiff
The salary for the role is WAO Pay Band 2 starting at £25,096 pa
Successful applicants would be based in a team supporting local government work. However, they may also support the work of our good practice team.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy