Account Manager - Travel & Events
**Are Senior Account Manager looking for your next challenging role? A great opportunity to join a dynamic Meetings & Events team based in the heart of the West End**
JOB ROLE: Senior Account Manager
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY: Leisure & Travel
HOURS: 9.00am- 5.30pm (4pm finish on Fridays)
SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 (uncapped commission)
LOCATION: West End, London
CULTURE: Creative, sociable, friendly
The role will be focusing primarily on supporting the Regional Managers in their endeavours to reach out to new clients and managing their territories.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Identifying new business opportunities in existing and emerging markets
- Maintaining high standards of database management
- Keeping up with industry trends to advise on strategic development
- Attending our events and assisting in their running
- Responsibility for implementing campaign strategy on UK & international territories
- Reaching weekly sales targets via telephone sales and communications tactics
- Building key relationships with clients in your area of influence
- Playing an active part in the live delivery of Leisure Events to all clients & stakeholders
- Researching the market, consistently maintaining and tracking sales development using a variety of online tools & software packages, including social media
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
- A proactive attitude and a constant desire to learn
- MS Office Suite (or equivalent) fluency and general computer literacy
- A second European language and travelling experience desirable, but not essential
- At least two years of experience in a professional sales environment is preferred
- Analytical approach, aptitude for market-research & creativity to recommend effective marketing tactics
Advertised by Office Angels Oxford Street Branch. I you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: JD/BW/SAM/08
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy