Are you a go-getter desperately seeking a challenge?
Do you have a thirst for knowledge?
Have you previously worked in a marketing/business development role?
We have a newly created opportunity within a leading civil engineering firm for a Marketing Administrator to join their team based in North Lanarkshire; however occasionally you will be expected to visit sites across the country and therefore having a driving licence is essential. You will be accountable for building the marketing and business development processes for the organisation and must be comfortable working within a fast-paced and demanding construction-based environment.
The ideal candidate will foster innovation and will be able to turn their hand to all aspects of Marketing and Business Development research.
- Maximise marketing opportunities
- Conduct research to enhance the business development function
- Set up marketing and business development processes
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Represent the firm at networking events and exhibitions
- Develop and maintain a social media presence across various platforms
- Carry out project research
- Maintain and update company website (training will be provided if necessary)
- Create case studies and completion of tender/bid questionnaires
- High volume outputs
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Highly organised with a proactive attitude
- Confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of using Microsoft suite including Excel and Publisher
- Modern working environment
- On-site parking
- Room for progression and development
- Supportive working environment
- Ethical business practices
- Committed to minimising their impact on the environment
- Working hours of 9-5 (degree of flexibility for the right candidate)
If you are looking for a new challenge and are interested in this rarely available role - please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy