MONDAY- FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
3 MONTH ASSIGNMENT (Possibility to be extended)
£23-24 HOURLY RATE
This role may be suitable for someone in the relatively early stages of their marketing career, although with a number of significant placements or full-time roles completed who is keen to develop existing skills in a public sector marketing/communications role.
MAIN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- To be responsible for scoping, planning and delivery of major, corporate marketing and communications campaigns which aim to increase satisfaction with the council and ensure the effective delivery of services.
- To work as part of a small corporate team providing expert, internal consultancy on the application of marketing techniques and channels, including advice and support to colleagues directly responsible for the management of service marketing / communications accounts.
- To be responsible for developing insight and intelligence for shaping and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing and communications campaigns activity and making recommendations on future activity across the department.
- To be directly responsible for the management of specific marketing and communications channels including websites and other digital channels and databases and for managing income generation activities associated with these channels.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Relevant sector experience in Local Government, government or other public sector communications / marketing roles
- Good project management and client/account management skills are essential
- The ability to advise internal clients at a senior level and use strong persuasive skills
- Good experience of delivering sector-relevant campaigns using digital marketing approaches and social media
- Experience of targeted marketing and communications, use of marketing databases and targeted social media campaigns based on audience profiling / segmentation
- Campaign planning and skills in use of insight (mixed data types) and other analytical approaches in the development of campaigns
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy