Telesales Executive - Telecoms
£20,000 - £23,000 pa (dependent upon experience) + comm
Our client is a Company with many years of Telecoms industry experience and we are currently growing our already established business and are looking for experience Telesales Candidates with a strong Telecoms background.
On a personal level, you should have the ability to build rapport quickly and not be phased where calls are unsuccessful. You will be a team player and have a desire to succeed in your role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Making outbound calls and follow up emails
- Generating new leads
- Converting leads
- Creating a data base of potential clients
- Managing follow ups and diary management
- Meeting and hopefully exceeding set targets
- You will have proven Telesales experience
- You MUST have a background in Telecoms and dealing with B2B clients
- Confident in managing your own time and daily output.
- Attention to detail and a strong empathetic personality, are essential traits for this position.
- Please note this is an outbound role where you are required to sell.
- Very few leads will be incoming calls!
- A valid driving licence and own transport
- Enjoyable working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Full training given
- Opportunity to earn commission on every sale
The above role is based on a permanent full time basis with an ASAP start available, working hours are Monday - Friday 09:00am - 17:00pm. To apply please e-mail CV's or call 01384 456782 for more information.
Adecco UK is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy