As their first dedicated HR colleague there will be huge scope to add value & make a difference in a business that is passionate about its team & branding too.
The role will have a recruitment & development focus as well as an employee relations focus & a strong understanding of employment law will be necessary for day to day ER issues. Candidates with a passion for talent acquisition & development especially in a sales environment would be ideal.
Previous experience of HR within a team of academically gifted technically minded colleagues is advantageous in terms of ability to adapt easily to different learning styles.
In addition, as the only person (initially) in HR you will need to be able to not only design, develop and implement an inspiring people strategy for a very customer focused employee base but also be happy to roll up your sleeves and get on with the more operational aspects of HR.
- Significant experience in all aspects of HR including: employee relations, employment law, recruitment, coaching & L&D & reward preferably within a fast moving, small, private sector organisation.
- HR function start up experience would be ideal but not a pre-requisite.
- Passionate about creating a positive employee experience that people want to join & stay with the organisation.
- Supportive, motivating, enthusiastic, with a strong desire to help people be the very best they can be.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of attracting & proactively recruiting highly sought after talent, especially sales staff.
- Confident in your understanding of current employment law.
- Preferably degree educated and CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- A creative thinker who is solutions-focused and a self-starter
- Credible, able to influence, coach and develop people at all levels.
- Positive, high energy and inspiring so that people are engaged into new ways of working.
This would suit a commercially astute, warm HR Manager who wants to make a difference within a small organisation with a passion for inspiring, encouraging & creating innovative change.
Generalist HR background is welcome as is a passion for driving effective HR practice that is fully people focused to ensure the team continue their positive employee experience to the best standard.
Salary is dependent upon experience & CIPD is desirable. Candidates at HR Manager level currently are preferred at the request of the client.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy