Night Train Cleaning Operative - Bletchley
Night Train Cleaning Agent
- Pay Rate: £8.75ph
- Hours: 9pm - 5am
- Shifts: 3 weeks of Monday - Friday, then 5 weeks of hours between Monday - Sunday (Rotates) However the client is happy for shifts to be swapped with colleagues if needed.
- Location: Bletchley
- Requirements: Drug and Alcohol Screening, Training (online and face-to-face)
- Training Location: Northampton - 1 - 2 weeks. Then back to Bletchley to start official work.
- Qualification gained: Personal Track Safety Medical Course
- Duration: Temp - Perm
- INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD IN NORTHAMPTON THIS WEEK
An expanding and prestigious client based in Bletchley are currently looking for Train Cleaning Agents to join their busy team on-site to assist on train presentation and cleanliness.
The ideal candidate would have proactive characteristics with an organised and upbeat persona, as this role requires a large element of physical activity during the shifts.
Within this role, you will be carrying out the following duties on a rotational basis;
- Cleaning Windows
- Disinfecting and wiping surfaces
- Hoovering upholstery
- Emptying rubbish bins
- Cleaning lavatories
In order to make an application to this role, you will be required to register with Adecco Northampton Prior to an on-site assessment with the client. Registrations are typically 15 - 20 minutes in duration, and require you to bring in your Proof of Identity and Right to Work in the UK evidence.
If the role is something you are interested in taking on as a career and you wish to apply, please enrol your CV for our consideration. If you would like to discuss this role in depth with a consultant, please call Ellie Masters on 01604 637 474.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy