Marketing and Events Co-Ordinator
£28,000 per annum
COMPANY: Marketing and Events
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9am - 6.00pm
CULTURE: fast paced, exciting and creative environment
BENEFITS: 25 days annual leave, discount on shopping, rewarding job, pension
We're teaming up with a dynamic company based in Bromley looking to recruit for a Marketing and Events Coordinator.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Planning, organising and delivering a schedule of events designed to engage
- Preparing, scheduling and coordinating digital marketing and communications to promote
- Briefing and manage contract designers to promote events and communications
- Producing and delivering communications and marketing strategies
- Ensuring the website and any app is fit for purpose and updated regularly
- Management of contractors and producing specifications for marketing, events and communications services.
- Producing KPI reports including analytics from website and preparing presentations for meetings and events.
- Monitoring budget on at least a monthly basis, for events, marketing and communications.
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
- Experience of marketing and communications
- Experience of event management
- Ability to update website
- Excellent customer service and ability to communicate at all levels
- Outgoing personality with ability to form strong business relationships
- Excellent written communication skills
- IT literate particularly in Microsoft Office and web updating
- Ability to monitor budget for events, marketing and communications
Please note that due to the nature of the job, one week out of the month the job will require you to be on call with a company phone and iPad.
Apply today or ring Dolly or Elle on 0208 464 5225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy