HR Change Coordinator
HR Change Coordinator
Our client, a well-known charitable organisation is looking to recruit a HR Change Coordinator to deliver operational HR support to organisational change programmes.
- Pay: £14.77 per hour
- Type: Temporary
- Start Date: 26/08/2019
- End date: 08/11/2019
- Hours: 34.5, Mon-Fri
- Location: City of London
In this role, your accountabilities and responsibilities are:
- Play a key role in successful delivery of HR elements of Change programmes through provision of excellent HR operational support.
- Maintain systems and processes to track change as needed e.g. master spreadsheets and structure charts.
- Administer amendments to terms and conditions arising from change programmes, including producing a high volume of mail merge letters accurately and to deadlines.
- Ensure changes to terms and conditions are reflected accurately in the HR Information System maintaining data integrity and liaising with HR colleagues, particularly in the HR Operations team, to ensure resulting payroll changes are actioned in a timely manner.
- Support the consultation process, including the creation and update of Frequently Asked Questions, producing briefing packs and supporting the logistics of consultations as necessary (e.g. setting up meetings and organising venues).
- Respond to a high volume of queries and manage the dedicated change inbox, ensuring that queries are actioned by the relevant HR contact, in line with agreed timeframes.
- Ensure that HR Coordinator colleagues are aware of developments arising from Change programmes in the areas they support and that they are involved as necessary.
To do this role, you will have:
- Basic understanding of change-related ER legislation and case law
- Knowledge of using databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In this role, you will work with different people and teams, they are:
- HR Change Adviser
- HR Manager - Change
- HR Operations Team
- HR Coordinators
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy