URGENT Executive Assistant / Office Coordinator
Executive Assistant / Office Coordinator
Temp to Perm
Start date - ASAP
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
£12.82 per hour - £15.38 per hour dependant on candidate's experience
Are you super organised? Do you thrive under pressure?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a truly transformational and innovative digital business.
Our prestigious client based in Nottingham is currently looking to recruit an Executive Assistant / Office Coordinator to join their team to assist and to provide support to Executive Directors and also administratively manage their Nottingham Office. My client is looking for an individual who will get involved in everything and can work in a team of demanding, yet down to earth individuals.
Duties will include but not limited to -
- Carrying out PA duties for the Senior Leadership Team, Chairman and CEO
- Managing emails for CEO
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Ad-hoc HR duties
- You will look after the Nottingham Office from an administrative perspective
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy with Clients, Suppliers and Employees of all levels
- High integrity and ability to manage confidential information
- Good IT skills with Microsoft products (you will be preparing reports and presentations under direction from our Executives)
- Excellent Communication and inter-personal skills
- Committed to personal, team and service development
- Can demonstrate motivation, drive, enthusiasm, flexibility, reliability and confidence
- Executive Assistant experience is ESSENTIAL
- Tech savvy
- Experience of graphic and creative design
- Digital marketing experience of Social Media
- Knowledge of HR
- Experience in project management
A 'can do', positive attitude is just as important. Competent IT skills are a must, particularly Excel and Word.
If you believe you would excel in this position, please apply today by sending your up-to-date CV via the link provided.
Experience is ESSENTIAL for this role.
Due to the number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy