Are you based near Medway and have your own transport?
Are you looking for a busy role where you'll get to meet new people?
We have a rare opportunity to join a large, successful, family feel organisation based in Medway. We are recruiting for a Despatch Clerk that is available to start immediately for an ongoing assignment.
You will be based at a busy gatehouse within a large yard environment. You will be responsible for checking all lorry loads leaving site to ensure they have been loaded correctly and customers will receive their correct order. This role requires a candidate with a good attention to detail and a confident communicator that can deal with drivers and internal colleagues.
The gatehouse has 50-60 loads leave each day so it will be a busy but steady workload with colleagues in the yard on hand to assist when needed. You will receive full training on the products and the system and get the chance to join a large, successful local business.
Due to location, all applicants must drive and have their own transport.
- Checking the product and quantity on the lorry against the customer paperwork
- Data entry on the in-house system to confirm and release the order
- Answer any internal queries raised
- Any other ad-hoc tasks required
- Working hours are flexible with Overtime available!
- Weekly pay
- Free parking
- Earn holiday as you work
- Access to Adecco employee benefits
This is an opportunity to join a great team and a friendly team environment!
Apply today to interview immediately!!!!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Despatch Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.