Job title: Office/Administration Manager
Job type: Permanent Full time
Salary: £25,000 -£28,000
We are currently recruiting for a rapidly growing business based in Tamworth, for an Office/Administration Manager. This is a stand alone newly created position reporting directly to the CFO, you will be supporting the building management, and all administration. Offering newly refurbished offices and a varied position this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business.
Duties and Tasks:
- Building management including office maintenance
- Maintain and order all office supplies liaising with external suppliers
- Booking of international travel (including visas) and accommodation
- Organisation of meetings, events and exhibitions
- Database management, updating all records including financial and compliance reports
- Co-ordinate all logistic support
The ideal candidate will posses the following skills
- Microsoft Office including advanced Excel
- Administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- First class customer service
- Ability to work without supervision
This is an excellent for an Office Manager to join a growing business. If this is the perfect role for you then please click to apply or email Sophie.Pugh@office-angels.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.