Modis are excited to be working with Belfast's hottest Microsoft Development Centre of Excellence. This company have taken their sector by storm over the past 24 months and call the likes of Google key partners. They are on the look-out for a Scrum Master who is keen to play an integral part in the evolution of their development teams.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the most passionate development teams in Belfast, in a company with unrivalled culture, ethics and values.
You will be provided with the following -
You will have the chance to grow and develop while working with the best of the best in a small and cohesive team / You will be part of a "best place to work" award winner. Sound's great, right? Then SEND YOUR CV.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Strong Organisation skills
- The ability to Encourage, Share, reflect and whole heartedly help the development team
- The Ability to build and maintain good team collaboration
- Prior experience with various tools for enhancing teams' ability to effectively deliver
- The ability to coach others effectively in Agile techniques.
- Strong influencing, conflict resolution, decision making and negotiation skills.
What you get in return
- £40,000 - £55,000
- Flexible working & remote working
- Open holiday policy
- Pension plans
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Private medical and dental packages
- Great work/life balance
- Weekly happy hour
- Stock options
To hear more on this opportunity, SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Michael Blackwood on 02890821910 Keep in mind that every application is treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Keywords - Scrum Master, Machine Learning, Encouragement, Facilitation, Sharing, Protection, Reflection, Leadership, Collaboration, Greenfield Development, remote working, flexible working, £40,000-£55,000, Belfast
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Scrum Master
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.