My client, a leading financial services company is seeking a Technical Architect to design complex infrastructure environments including Services, Networks and storage solutions. You will be working on a varied size of projects in a time sensitive environment.
As the Technical Architect you will be required to utilise your technical skills and experience to design robust and innovative implementation plans to deploy the application in-scope, whilst remaining within the group IT strategy.
The successful Technical Architect will possess the following skills:-
* Maintaining an awareness of the companies wider environment by creating and communicating standards, governance processes, approved architecture models, systems and technologies deployed and corporate and IT strategies.
* Acting as a key resource in the project lifecycle, from driving and initiation and infrastructure design, to overseeing implementation.
* Producing high level and detailed technical designs and documentation for complex technical solutions.
* Mapping out requirements.
As the Technical Architect you will have a experience in data centre environments.
To be considered, please forward your updated CV and Salary expectations to Neil_Alexander@spring.com
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Technical Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.