Executive Assistant (Housing)
Based in East London, this is a full time role (36 hours per week, Monday to Friday) and the role is to assist the Chief Executive and other senior managers in a range of corporate duties.
Key responsibilities of the job include:
* Coordinating the project plan for the office move including preparation for the move, arranging for furniture and equipment to be purchased or disposed of etc.
* Develop systems to manage and retrieve corporate information, including archive systems.
* Ensuring that the organisational policies and procedures are up to date and all documents are controlled and accessible.
* Arranging and supporting corporate meetings including the Health and safety working group, Senior Management Team and Board meetings including production of papers for the meetings, taking and producing minutes.
* Ensuring action steps are identified at corporate/management and Board meetings and that these are followed up before subsequent meetings.
* Assisting with the collation & distribution of the strategic and policy framework, as well as with organising meetings/events including Board meetings.
Candidates will ideally come from a strong corporate background and be experienced in working closely with very senior members of staff (e.g CEO's)
Only applicants who feel they meet the above criteria need apply for this role.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy