****TABLEAU DEVELOPER LOCATED IN WOKINGHAM *****
ROLE- TABLEAU DEVELOPER
DURATION- 6 MONTH CONTRACT
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner
This role involves creating Tableau dashboard reports, working with developers, creating business intelligence reports and visualisations in various formats and styles on large data sets, and attending feedback sessions to improve systems. The role also required the role holder to set up structures on data connections.
- Tableau development experience and be able to showcase this in various forms
- Agile methodology implementation
- Large Data set analysis experience
- Tableau creator and explorer skills - to be able to establish sites, projects, connectors and create tableau charts and graphs from connected data
- Experience of managing Tableau sites (and content) and migrating content from one to another
- Business Intelligence skills in creating visualisation on Tableau in the Utility Industry space.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.
Apply for Tableau Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.