Role: Application Developer/Architect
Contract: 4 weeks
Rate: £500-£600 per day
Our leading client are recruiting for an Application specialist to Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Skills and experience required
* Deep familiarity with Application Architecture methodology and tools
* Recent mobile application development experience, with iOS Native (including Mobile development experience with Objective C, Swift)
* Experience with mobile device management, mobile app distribution, device-based mobile app testing
* Good understanding of SDLC and solution delivery methodologies
* Scoping and estimating mobile application development projects
* Understanding of mobile middleware, REST APIs/microservices, and related Mobile Application Development Platforms (MADPs)
* Familiarity with X Code build chain, iOS Frameworks, integrating Third Party Dependencies, Command Line + X Code
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please do so as soon as possible to be considered immediately.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Application Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.