Receptionist - Up to £23k - Leytonstone
Office Angels are working alongside a leading, independent firm of property advisors with expertise across commercial & residential property, giving advice to buyers, owners, occupiers, investors, developers and more.
Seeking an experienced, bright & confident Receptionist who in return will be hugely valued & receive great benefits including competitive pay, generous holiday allowance, staff events throughout the year & working in a growing company that maintains its original family ethos.
All candidates MUST hold strong receptionist experience to be considered for this role / Candidates without this will NOT be shortlisted
Working hours 8:45 till 5:45 Monday to Friday / Permanent
Duties include but not limited to:
* Updating the company mobile, internal telephone lists as and when necessary.
* Checking the Paxon Fob Key software to run reports on a daily basis to monitor staff attendance.
* Franking the outgoing post each evening and dealing with special deliveries.
* Booking meeting rooms via outlook as and when requested.
* Top up franking machine when necessary
* Arranging couriers & taxi's when requested
* Greeting visitors
* Managing car parking spaces at Leytonstone office
* Liaising with suppliers in reception and dealing with deliveries as and when needed.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Receptionist - Up to £23k - Leytonstone
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.