Office Manager - finance duties - in tech!
Our client, an exciting company that has had great success in the United States is seeking a Business associate to get involved with lots of operations in their office and help build the brand in the UK!
It will be your job to support the office, implement processes, run projects, organise the office and administration and help make this company an even bigger success!
If you are a great communication, who is resourceful, organised and buzzes off of being the go-to person, the lynch-pin and wants to progress in a busy office this role is for you!
JOB TITLE: Business Associate / (Operational office Manager basically!)
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £25,000- £30,000, up to £32,000 for the right candidate
COMPANY TYPE: Tech- software firm
HOURS: 9:00am to 6:00pm
BENEFITS: 22 days holiday, company get away, beers at desk on Thursdays, pension and benefits platform
CULTURE: fun, friendly and social start up with a 'muck in' attitude
THE OPPORTUNITY: To join a well recognised international company with opportunities for personal and career progression in the future.
What are my responsibilities?
- Office Administration and management of electronic filing
- Administration of HR Processes in relation to Hiring and Onboarding
- Administration of financial processes such as bookkeeping, sales accounting, expense management, timesheet recording, payroll
- General administrative activities, supporting the workforce. These could include activities such as booking flights, hotels, venues for events
- Helping organise events
- Support Social media posts and get involved with marketing and communications
- Diary management of the Managing Partners
- Vendor Management of suppliers
- Close liaison with other departments and relationship building with customers
- Month end - closing activities
- Assist with the administration of Marketing and Events run by the company
- Management of the companies Social Media profile
- Projects such as organising a yearly company getaway (you get to manage the budget and organise everything!)
- Strong office administration skills with ability to bring in processes and structure
- Finance experience and bookkeeping is preferred, part qualified would be advantageous
- HR experience preferred especially around Hiring and Onboarding
- Experience with Tsheets, Concur, Xero and SuccessFactors would be helpful
- Strong team player with an attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines with minimal management
- Advanced/Intermediate Technology skills, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work with Leadership confidentially
- Previous experience in event management or marketing would be advantageous
- Ability to manage Social Media profiles
Please note that this job profile is not an exhaustive list of duties but merely an outline of the key components of the role. You may be required by your line manager to take on additional responsibilities when requested.
N: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Office Manager - finance duties - in tech!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.