Warehouse Assistant Grade 1
Ongoing Temporary Full time
£8.81 an hour
Hours: Monday to Friday rotating shift:-
07:30 - 16.00 / 12.00- 20.30
MUST BE CAR OWNER
Our key Client is looking to recruit experienced Warehouse staff for their busy distribution Centre.
These roles are full time ongoing temporary positions.
Pay £8.81 an hour
Overtime when available is paid at time and a half weekdays and £20 an hour at weekends!
Working hours are on a shift pattern rotating each week:
Week 1 7.30am-4pm
Week 2 12pm-8.30pm
Knowledge of SAP is desirable, but not essential.
- To accurately pick customer orders in accordance with material number; quantity; batch number; expiry date and temperature condition. Picking from bulk areas or into conveyor totes as required.
- To ensure that picked products are accurately packed in accordance with their temperature sensitivity; ensuring product is packed the 'right way up' and that any dangerous goods/ special product requirements have been covered.
- To dispatch orders by the most feasible carriers on the basis of priority and geographical locations. Special care for Ireland and all islands. Completion of necessary documentation to ensure a timely delivery to the customer
- To be fully accredited on SAP R/3 Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) in order to fulfil the requirements of the task being performed.
- To assist with daily inventory checks as required.
Amazing benefits and perks.
Our client provides 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays! Car parking space as well as tea and coffee and a canteen area.
Company outings and awards. The company also offers good progression and excellent training.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to expand their experience to join a growing and friendly team based in Newhaven and Burgess Hill.
We provide safety boots and high visibility jackets.
Only candidates who have the relevant skills and experience will be considered for this role.
Please note this position is based in Newhaven, East Sussex, and Burgess Hill, West Sussex. Please only apply for the role if you are willing to work in Newhaven and Burgess Hill.
Please apply by responding to this advert.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is an equal employment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy