We are recruiting for an Inventory controller to join a large global organisation at their site in Sittingbourne. You will be based in a bright, open plan office environment working as part of a close knit team. This employer offers modern premises with outstanding facilities on site including a free gym, subsidised canteen with a large break out area with table tennis and other amenities to help you unwind during rest breaks.
This organisation provide a loan service of medical equipment to hospitals, care homes and individual patients. It is vital that they are aware of the location of all medical equipment that is on loan to customers / patients. It is therefore the responsibility of this role to update the Internal Tracking System with all information from internal departments as well as external customers relating to the location of the equipment.
- Process orders via the order processing system for delivery to customers, patients any third parties.
- Arrange collections of equipment that are no longer in use. Monitor progress of the collection and take action if any issues are identified in achieving a successful return
- Maintain contact with third party carriers in connection with any delivery or collection issues arising
- Maintain the Internal Tracking system with all information that has been supplied by customers, staff and third party providers to ensure that the location of a device at any given time is accurate according to the information supplied.
- Communicate with customers and internal departments on any Device related issues
- Arrange emergency deliveries that are required by patients.
- Ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained for the fulfilment of orders for patients.
- Provide any administrative support required.
- Strong MS office skill
- excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ongoing temporary role
- Modern working environment
- Free on site gym
- Subsidised canteen
- Free parking on site
Intyerviews will be arranged immediately, please upload your Cv to apply today! Or contact Modupe for further information on 01634 826061.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy