IT Supplier Manager
I'm currently looking for an experienced contract IT Supplier Manager with a proven background of Contract Management, Financial Management, Relationship Management, and excellent knowledge of ITIL processes and environments. The role will work closely with a team of 4 direct reports that you will be responsible for, and alongside the Head of Service Delivery to manage suppliers and processes and implement areas of service improvement.
Skills required and role profile:
* Proven background of managing and driving performance of IT Services provided by internal and external service providers.
* Assist Head of Service Delivery with leading Service Improvement.
* Monitoring contracts ensuring service levels and KPIs are met and customer satisfaction is achieved.
* Coordinate and undertake service reviews with suppliers.
* Work through contract renewals and review existing IT contracts and services.
* Monitor spend against budgets and produce forecasts.
* Identify savings opportunities.
* Assist with defining SLAs related to contracts.
* Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, an organised team player with the ability to make challenging decisions and able to manager multiple deadlines simultaneously.
The role is to join a South Yorkshire based organisation and is an excellent opportunity to join on an initial 4 month contract with potential extension for the right candidate.
Excellent communication, influencing, stakeholder management, and customer facing skills are an absolute necessity for this role due to the nature of the work. If you feel you have the relevant experience, please send your CV ASAP for consideration and a potential interview next week.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy