Graduate* Financial Consultant
WOW FACTOR: An OUTSTANDING opportunity has arisen for an experience Finance Grad to join a fantastic Consultancy offering a huge scope for career growth and progression. This role will train you to be the best you can be in this industry and give you the chance to travel around the world for work.
They are looking for an intelligent and driven individual to jump on board - ready to make a career in a fantastic prosperous business.
JOB ROLE: Graduate* Financial Consultant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY: Finance Consultancy
HOURS: 9:00am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £29,000 - £32,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of the City!
CULTURE: Busy, fun, dynamic, dedicated professionals with drive and ambition, down
to earth and friendly
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Assisting finance teams in multiple companies with the introduction and use of new systems and processes
- International travel for large corporate businesses
- Providing advice and guidance on all financial processes, such as:
- Accounts Payable
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Payments - ingoing/outgoing
- Preparation of records
- Performing administration on all tasks carried out
- Being the point of contact for companies with any queries and being able to assist.
- Communicating with all levels of management on a daily basis
- Assisting colleagues with any tasks requires on an ad-hoc basis.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- MINIMUM 2 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE FINANCE INDUSTRY
- A degree in Finance ideal
- Well-spoken and well presented
- Ability to communicate with complete clarity
- Confidence and drive
- Proactive and ambitious
- Strong knowledge of financial computer systems i.e. Oracle, SAP,
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy