- Investigating post -travel complaints
- Using the internal systems to log and track complaints and correspondence
- Reporting on number of compaints and complaint drivers/trends.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding complaint issues
- Responsibe for responding to client emails in the customer relations inbox and ensuring the inbox is always totally up to date
- Investigating post travel complaints with suppliers and internally.
- Chase suppliers for responses.
- Problem solving, striving to resolve issues at first point of contact, providing updates, and escalating issues where appropriate
- Liasing with Customer support staff to ensure any pre-departure issues that arise are dealt with in the appropriate way.
Key Skill Required
- Excellent Communication skills - verbal and written essential
- Listening skills
- Computer literate with good IT skills
- Advances knowledge of Excel
- Problem analysis and problem-solving (complaint handling)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent telephone manner
- Stress tolerance
- Can work under pressure
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Travel Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.