Student Visa Compliance Assistant
Are you a skilled administrator with great attention to detail and awareness of visa compliance procedures?
Our client, a leading Higher Education institution are seeking a Visa Compliance Assistant to work in their team to liaise with students who are registering
The role will be based within the College's Visa Compliance Team, assisting with checking and uploading registration documentation.
- Job Title: Visa Compliance Assistant
- Dates: 26 August to approximately 31st October
- Location: South West London
- Pay rate: £15.43 per hour
The work will include:
- Uploading scans of visas and passports
- Contacting students to request incomplete information
- Assisting with preparation for in-person visa checks
- Assisting with any ad hoc duties including Visa Compliance reports
To be successful in this role you will need to have a good working knowledge of Excel and will need to be able to input data quickly and accurately.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
More searches like this
- Accountancy & Finance Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Banking & Financial Services Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance & Regulatory Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Office & secretarial Administration jobs in London (Greater)