Sales Administrator (Immediate start)
Do you have experience supporting sales B2B environment?
Are you an expert at developing client relationships over the phone using a combination of inbound and outbound communication?
Read on as Office Angels Dartford is recruiting the perfect job for you!
Location: Crayford £20,000-£22,000
Benefits: Great commission structure, 23 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays & free parking
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break
My client is seeking a dynamic Sales Administrator to join their local team. Providing support to a large client base, you will be responsible for managing orders and up selling items.
- Handling incoming calls/emails from clients to discuss orders/products
- Provide new and existing customers quotes on their orders
- Following up all quotations via telephone and email
- Processing orders through system with extreme accuracy
- Logging all activity and calls on CRM system
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Proven experience in a deadline focused role- speed combined with accuracy is the secret to my client's success
- Confident to identify up sell or cross-sell opportunities
- Experience advising on large product range- my client has 5000 core products but catalogue 5 times this
- B2B customer service or sales experience
- Target focused
- Relationship builder
Did the above tick all the right boxes? Do not delay in applying. Upload your CV today or contact Naomi Bunch or Chloe Kingston on 01322 286712 for more information.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy