Project Quality Engineer
As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible to assist the Project Quality Advisor to ensure the compliant delivery of project activities.
The person proposed for the role of Project Quality Engineer shall meet the following as a minimum:
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years relevant gas or electric transmission industry experience OR HNC / HND qualified with a minimum of 7 years relevant gas or electric transmission industry experience.
- Member of a relevant professional institute
- IRCA ISO9001 Lead Auditor trained
- EUSR safety passport
- SCO awareness training (Gas projects only)
- CDM awareness training
- IOSH Managing Safety Certificate
- SUSA / ESD awareness training
- Expert knowledge in the development of quality systems
- Experience in preparing and reviewing Quality & Inspection plans
- Provide advice on quality of design and installation matters
- Audit construction activities for compliance with procedures / quality plan
- Can demonstrate an understanding of relevant legislation & regulations as applied to gas or electric transmission projects
- Has experience in the production and review of RAMS / works procedures
- Understands the requirement for a capability / competency assessment systems
- Carrying out reviews of certification and documentation to support the project handover records
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of best practice and lessons learned
This commission will run from September 2019 to August 2020.
If interested in working on this exciting project please contact Roevin Manchester - 0161 233 1222 or alternatively apply.
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.roevin.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement