I am delighted to be recruiting for a brand new role, based in the beautiful countryside of Kent outside Maidstone and within a growing construction company. This is an incredible opportunity for you to join the company at a pivotal point within the company history.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you would be required to manage a small team and monitor all the day to day financial functions, review financial policies and prepare all financial reporting within the Company.
Reasons to work for this company:
- Growing company - projected 600% increase in turnover
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- 9am-5pm working hours + early finish on Fridays
- Christmas shutdown
- Christmas party - all expenses paid
- Free parking
- Quarterly team lunch
Key skills and responsibilities include:
- ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Monitor day to day functions within the Company
- Track the company financial status and to advise/track improvements
- Review financial data
- Provide monthly and annual reports to include profit & loss, prepayments and accruals and all management reporting
- VAT returns
- Establish financial policies
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
If this sounds for you, please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy