A truly brilliant opportunity to join an exciting new Start Up based in the heart of the City in an extremely varied HR Manager & Internal Recruiter position.
JOB ROLE: HR Manager
JOB TYPE: Temporary
COMPANY: Software Start Up
HOURS: Flexible working hours 9am - 5pm / 8am - 4pm
SALARY: £18 - £24 per hour *Depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: Fast paced, busy, friendly, professional
DURATION: 3 months
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Responsible for the strategic and operational remit of the HR function.
- Lead the recruitment and selection process across the business, working closely with managers for ensuring best fit individuals for the role, improving practice and process where necessary.
- Develop and implement additional policies as required. Be responsible for ensuring all policies are kept up to date and are legally compliant.
- Review and maintain existing performance management processes. Ongoing development, through continuous improvement of the performance management system which meets business needs and achieves business goals
- Manage and advise on Training and Development needs ensuring fit within financial budget.
- Management of HR Core System (CIPHR), management of full employment life cycle from hiring to off-boarding, management of the process for salary reviews, promotions, bonus etc;
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working as a HR manager/ recruiter, with specialism in recruitment in an SME, fast paced environment.
- Experience of board level dynamics, meetings and strategic participation.
- Enjoys working with people (facilitating and collaborating)
- Confident presenting to stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, working in autonomous environment
- Enthusiastic and natural problem solver
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy