Junior Tendering Engineer
My client is currently recruiting for a Junior Tendering Engineer to join a successful Engineering company who manufacture locally and install their range of products across the UK.
Day to day, you will:-
- Diarise and log all tender opportunities received
- Interpret requirements from drawing and calculate products required
- Work to complete the necessary quotations / bids to the required timescale, ensuring that all products have been included in your quote.
- Following up to confirm receipt and progressing the quote to order.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that excellent customer service is delivered with each transaction.
An Engineering qualification / experience would be ideal for this role.
Interviews will take place from 1st August with a view to starting the role before Sept 1st.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy