2 days left
- Full Time
Credit Controller Temp to Permanent Immediate start £9.00 per hour (£18,000 per annum+ Bonus)
Would you like to work for one of the UK's largest builder merchants? Being proud of their reputation as a great employer this is truly an exceptional place to work. This is more than just a job, it is a career path.
The benefits of joining this employer on a permanent basis are 33 days paid annual leave, quarterly team bonus, excellent facilities including free parking and a subsidised canteen, an option to buy and sell holidays, Life Assurance, Pension and Health care plans, staff discounts
This is an excellent opportunity to join an employer where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience. Are you Ready to make that change? Are you available to start immediately?
The job involves making outbound calls to inform customers that invoices are due or overdue so will be advising customers to be prepared to make a swift payment and adhere to the agreed payment terms. You may have to investigate disputes and escalate issues so good communication and negotiation skills are essential. Experience is not essential if you have strong customer service skills.
- Working together as a team to reduce small level debt from customers on a monthly basis for an allocated region of the UK
- Making outbound calls to businesses to inform them that their invoice is about to be due and make sure they have the relevant details to make payment promptly
- Making outbound calls to customers who's invoices are overdue and investigate the reason why
- Resend any invoices, POD or whatever is required for the customer to be able to pay their invoice
- Ensure that any high risk accounts are brought to eh attention of the Supervisor
- Some days you may be required to answer inbound calls only but this will only be required once full training is given
The Successful Candidate:
- Confident on the phone
- Able to work efficiently within a fast paced environment
- Credit control experience would be beneficial
- Previous customer service experience
- Available immediately
- High attention to detail
- Confident IT skills
For more information please call email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.