RETAIL BROKERAGE OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Experience: 2 years + experience within finance with MT4 at senior level
- Skills: Retail brokerage experience. Operations and sales support experience
- Personal Attributes: Keen to learn and build career, self-motivated and self-starter, outgoing, chatty, great team player, ability to use initiative and get on with work, willingness to muck in, grow within role and company and office expands
- Hours: 9-6pm (1-hour lunch)
- Salary bracket: £50,000 - £68,000* Depending on experience
- Location & department: City of London
- Other information: Fantastic career opportunities within the company and progression into other roles, move up through the company and grow not only within the role but also the company.
- Creating the framework for an operations department and implementation
- Plan and implement the policies and procedures for the integration/coordination of the department's teams.
- Supporting the Sales team with new client queries and assisting with the entire client onboarding process (retail clients, institutions, brokers, corporations, professional traders);
- Coordinating all operational aspects of account openings, closings, transfers, and any other type of account transition with external and internal parties;
- Developing / creating and updating all relevant processes and procedures
- Liaising with account managers at our LPs (liquidity providers) regarding client issues or clarifications on products and system set-ups;
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy