WOW FACTOR: Are you an experienced 360 recruitment consultant looking for a new career as an internal recruiter? A FANTASTIC role has arisen within a leading IT company in the heart of the city! AMAZING BENEFITS, lovely company culture and excellent career path!
JOB ROLE: Internal Recruiter
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY: Leading IT Company
HOURS: 8:00am - 5:00pm
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 * Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of London City!
CULTURE: Friendly, growing company, social, buzzy vibes, hardworking, fast paced
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Senior level headhunting and recruitment duties
- Generate recruitment plans with hiring managers from start to end process
- Create job adverts in accordance with marketing best practice guidelines
- Conduct telephone interviews and confirm next stages of process
- Manage offer profess for vacancies from beginning to end
- Be able to negotiate fees and terms of business with clients
- Liaise with all levels of management and team members
- Search and contact candidates through CV databases, networking meetings, Linked in, Social media networks
- Provide regular marketing activities
- Be a support network, consultative approach for candidates from start to finish
- Thoroughly screen CVs, evaluate experience
- Administration duties for compliance
- Liaise and communicate with offices in different locations quite frequently
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Previous experience in a 360-process recruitment role - Can be agency or in-house background
- Ideally 12 months experience in recruitment
- Preferably within IT sector but not necessary
- Well communicated, personable and friendly manner to meet candidates daily
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Proven negotiation skills
- Flexible working approach
- Ability to work well within a team, get stuck in with work and help each other out
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy