WOW FACTOR: A FANTASTIC opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Coordinator to join a leading global technology provider in the city of London! Super social, outgoing, friendly and hard-working company culture with many excellent BENEFITS! Scope to make the role your own and grown within the company.
JOB ROLE: HR Coordinator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY: Global IT company
HOURS: 9:00am - 6:00pm
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 * Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of London City!
CULTURE: Growing company, professional, social, cares about employees, great benefits,
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Full HR support for office to HR manager
- Diary management for the HR and recruitment team
- Providing personal assistant support to the team
- Arranging weekly/monthly meetings, conference calls and social events
- Managing the inbox - email screening, dealing with highly confidential correspondence
- Writing agenda, sitting in on meetings, collating minutes
- Collating, producing and formatting various reports/PowerPoints/meeting materials, scanning, photocopying and filing
- Manage all incoming calls for the team and handling appropriately
- Creating documentation from templates (employee contracts, ensuring background checks are conducted, drafting offer letters, performance appraisals, salary uplift letters, etc.)
- Organisation and running of all HR functions - new starters, account set ups and trainings, benefits processes
- Maintan in house system records
- Manage the distribution of post coming into the department and issuing to the appropriate individuals
- General ad hoc admin duties
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- MUST have experience in a similar position covering HR, Admin and PA duties
- Strong HR background is necessary
- Experience working in a large company would be ideal but not necessary
- Ideally Qualification equivalent: HR management diploma or working towards ideal
- Strong communications skills, ability to deal with all levels of management
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative, proactive and forward thinking
- Personable, outgoing, chatty and happy nature
- Must be self-motivated and confident
- Thrives under pressure and a fast-paced hard-working environment
- Strong computer literacy
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy