lead software developer - Full Stack - React
Due to exciting growth and development my client are looking to recruit a "hand on" Software Manager to be based in Sevenoaks.
You will be joining a dynamic and growing team and taking ownership of the Key technology stack . This exciting venture is led by a highly successful entrepreneur, who is focused on building a world-class team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Serve as product owner of my clients streaming platform, including both server-side infrastructure and client apps across web, mobile and smart TV.
* Collaborate with the executive team to plan feature and development road maps.
* Manage the development team and -efforts using scrum or similar agile methodologies.
* Take the business into the next phase of development including
o AI driven sentiment analysis of social engagement and user viewing patterns.
o Data driven user preference analysis with advanced machine learning algorithms to generate actionable data and match sentiment groups matched to traditional ad groups.
o Extending my clients recommendation engine and personalised email engagement based the above capabilities.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience managing a development team.
* You're an architect, a thinker, and researcher.
* You are passionate about using React / React Native for front-end development.
* You are keen to play a mentorship role for junior and mid-level developers, and generous with help when others ask.
* You know how to work with a team to make realistic estimates and manage expectations.
* You enjoy collaborating with others, reviewing code and getting your code reviewed, and seeking feedback often.
* You recognize the importance of site availability and system monitoring.
Please reach out of further information on this exciting role
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement