Private Client Legal Secretary
Role: Private Client Legal Secretary
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
I am teaming up with the Managing Director who is looking to recruit a Private Client Legal Secretary into his team as soon as possible. You will join an established team of individuals who are hardworking, have excellent communication skills as well as enjoy developing within this sector.
The day to day duties in your new job will be...
- Audio and copy typing
- Diary management
- Producing legal documentation
- Liaising with clients over the telephone
- Opening and closing files
- Assisting other departments when required
- General office administration
We'd love to speak to candidates with...
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience working within Private Client
- Strong knowledge of case management systems
- Experience using Word and Excel literate
- Confident and energetic character
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- High attention to detail
- Highly client focused
- Desirable: Industry experience
Apply today with your up to date CV as well as emailing it directly to our Reading Inbox which can be found on our website www.office-angels.com or alternatively for a quick response call 0118 950 8001 and speak to Danielle to discuss this role in further details.
Our contact is able to interview ASAP for a quick turnaround - so don't miss out!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy