Oracle Cloud HR/Payroll Consultant
Senior Oracle Cloud HR Consultant
Modis are the IT Specialist Branch of the Adecco Group. Our Oracle ERP Team delivers contract & permanent Oracle resources into Oracle Fusion & EBS projects.
Modis are currently partnering with a Big 4 consultancy that is looking to add to their Oracle HR Team. We are looking to attract the best individuals to support their ever expanding IT systems in the UK. In return you will be entitled to a wealth of benefits and a health salary and bonus package on top.
You will be using your functional knowledge and experience with the relevant HCM modules coupled with your expertise in the Fusion cloud applications to lead and deliver client programmes, support pre-sales activities and develop improvement and extensions to the new enterprise system.
- Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
- Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity
- Experience of implementing at least one E2E HCM Project.
- Leading client facing meetings and facilitation of workshops with larger groups of client teams
- lead an offshore team to design, configure and test a module or process area to successful deployment for a client
- Developing end to end solutions using the best practise
- Educated to degree level
- Knowledge of 3 or more of the core HR Modules listed Payroll, Time & Attendance, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Management, OTL, Benefits.
- Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a business or systems delivery environment preferably in more than one sector
- Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy