Digital Marketing Assistant
Do you have experience within Marketing? Have you worked with social media and have a creative flair?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well established company who are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join their expanding team in Lympne.
- Experience of using social media in a professional and/or promotional capacity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent copy writing and proofreading skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- A creative flair in the generation of online content.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Highly organised, with the ability to work to deadlines and to plan and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- A proactive and positive attitude.
- An interest in digital and social media trends and updates.
- An organised and reliable approach to work.
- Comfortable working in a small but friendly team in a family business.
- Content Management of the company's website, generating new content, writing blogs and ensuring that all pages and company information are kept up to date.
- Manage e-marketing schedule, building and sending emails to client database.
- Management of the company's multiple social media channels. This includes content creation, advanced post scheduling, as well as management of customer enquiries.
- Management of company's YouTube channel, including the generation of content and playlists.
- Assist with development of content marketing strategies.
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the organisation.
- Administrative or other marketing support to assist with efficient running of the department, as and when required.
- Assist with traditional marketing activities and creation as and when required.
- This job description is not exhaustive but is provided to assist the applicant to know what his/her main duties would be. It may be amended from time to time in line with the demands of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 9am till 5.30pm
Duration of contract: Perm
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Charlotte or Emma on 01233 646632.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy