Our leading globally recognised automotive client have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll administrator to join their People Services department at their Head office based in Coventry. The role is offered via Adecco on a temporary basis and expected to go up to end of November 2019. The role holder will be working 37.5 hours per week, Mon to Friday and the salary offered is £11.89 per hour.
The Payroll administrator will be responsible for:
- Completing third party reference requests.
- Reviewing and processing Expense exceptions.
- Basic 3rd payroll administration i.e., updating BHSF rates, childcare vouchers, car damage payment.
- Process new starters on payroll and/or other payroll tasks depending on role holder's IT skills/knowledge.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Previous administration role within a fast-paced, busy office environment.
- Payroll knowledge or experience is not essential for this role; however, will be beneficial.
- Good MS office skills particularly MS Excel.
- Ability to work on systems.
- High attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Available to start within a short notice.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy