Administrator, West London £20k
I am looking for conscientious and driven administrators to support a fast paced growing Recruitment business with research, administration and client liaison. Have you got high attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills? Are you looking to kick start your career within a vibrant and dynamic office? Then apply here today...
I am working with a growing business who have recently moved to beautiful new offices near Imperial Wharf with a staff terrace garden and bar. They are looking for a self starter who is enthusiastic to learn and get stuck into an exciting supporting role with fantastic opportunities to progress and grow with the company.
Duties will include:
- Supporting consultants with organisational research
- Updating CRM database accurately
- Ensuring vital protection of data
- Ensuring accuracy of industry data
- Responding to enquiries
- General administration support
You should be:
- Friendly and a team player
- Enthusiastic with a positive outlook that will add to the energy of a successful and sociable team
- Driven to succeed
- Able to work to deadlines
- Confident communicator both over the phone and via email
- Confident operating computing systems such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic business with scope for personal development and progression. This person must have high attention to detail, be a team player, happy to work alone as well as part of a great team. Please apply today!
Applications welcome from graduate calibre individuals who fit the above requirements.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy