Whilst my client provide a wide variety of data focused solutions to their customers, you would be joining a division specifically to work with the exciting and fast growing Google Cloud Platform. This team looking to bring on board a new Data Architect to pioneer the shape and direction they take.
Fear not if you don't have commercial GCP experience, my client is offering full training and will provide full support for you to seek a Google Cloud Certification. If you come from a background of Azure or AWS for example this is highly desirable experience that can be transferred.
Your role would be to provide expert guidance and advice to business' in their crucial cloud migrations, transformations and deployment of new applications within existing platforms. You'd be engaging with key stakeholders up to C level to and impart deep knowledge of the in and outs of the Google Cloud Platform. If you can talk the talk on the capabilities of cloud and you have the hands on experience to back it up, this role could truly be career defining for you.
- Full Google Cloud Platform training, dedicated internal budget for training and personal development
- Full financial support for Google Cloud Certification
- No limits on the impact your role can have.
- A working culture driven by the desire for innovation and development, motivated to be global leaders in their field.
- Long term progression opportunities. Working within a company that truly values seeing your career flourish.
- Dedicated time for training, research and personal development to grow your skillset.
You'll need to have:
- Multiple years of Data Architecture experience with a major public cloud platform (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience in or alongside tech focused pre-sales.
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server
- Technical, hands on experience with relational databases (SQL up to 2014, MySQL, Oracle)
- Experience focused around BI tools/methods is highly desirable (SSIS, SSRS, Tableau, , PowerBI)
- A flexible approach to travelling through the working week.
Ticking boxes? Please apply below!
- Cloud Evangelist
- Data Whisperer
- Architectural Prodigy
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy