SIEM Security Consultant - SIEM, Splunk, German
SIEM Security Consultant - SIEM, Splunk, German, CHF competitive + attractive benefits, Switzerland.
A top level cyber security organisation based in Switzerland is looking to hire an experienced SIEM Security Consultant. They are a well known and respected cyber security organisation that has been in the cyber security industry for in excess of twenty years, therefore they are clear leaders in their field.
The type of person that we are hoping to speak with:
- Well versed in the area of Security architecture and solutions.
- Confident in analysing large amounts of big data and a firm grasp of Unix.
- SIEM QRadar or Splunk with qualification in this field.
- Able to use Python, Perl, Bash or something related.
- It is essential that German is your first language alongside being able to converse in English.
- Analytical minded, enthusiastic about the field of Information Security.
The different challenges for the SIEM Security Consultant:
- Operating within the cyber defence centre.
- Creating SIEM solutions for clients of different sizes.
- Overseeing the infrastructure and SIEM Implementation.
- Developing the security monitoring for clients.
The above is just a small taste of what this role can offer you.
In return for your talents you will be joining a top cyber security organisation in Switzerland, attractive benefits and a vibrant working culture.
Don't delay in sending CV!
If the above opportunity sounds of interest please send your CV via the link or give us a call on 01223 365197.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords - Switzerland, SIEM, Cyber, Security, Splunk, Consultant, Data, Python, Bash,
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy