EAGLE Database Manager / LSA Engineer
I'm currently looking for an ILS/LSAR Database Manager to work with a client of mine based in Belgium. Specifically, they specialise in weapon systems and are seeking someone with extensive experience in this area to work a minimum of 6 months. Some key information is as follows:
Rate: €400 - €440 per day
Duration: 6 months to long term
Main tasks of the role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Operate within the LSA Team to create, validate and maintain the ILS Dataset.
- Carry out the analysis required to assess the impact of physical configuration changes on the ILS dataset and populate the results.
- Carry out the analysis required to assess the impact of updates to technical publications on the ILS dataset and populate the results.
- Interfacing with the In-service support department to resolve any in-service dataset issues.
Therefore, I'm ideally seeking candidates with the some of following skills / experience:
- Can demonstrate a clear understanding of ILS principles and how the LSA and the Logistic Support Analysis Record (LSAR) fits into the overall ILS process
- Previous proven LSA/LSAR ability gained in Def Stan 00-60 Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) environment
- Good knowledge of MIL-STD 1388 and of its implication in developing and managing the LSAR
- Possesses a good knowledge of Initial Provisioning (IP), Maintenance Engineering (ME) and Technical Documentation (TD) disciplines
- Understand the requirement to integrate the ILS dataset (IP, TD, ME & LSA)
- Relevant IT knowledge, to include LSAR software (EAGLE), MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Excel and the EAGLE Maintenance Management Information System (MMIS)
- Well-developed data-gathering skills utilizing 3D models, Technical Manuals, Engineering Drawings and other associated data sources
- In depth knowledge of ILS dataset construction and amendment processes
- Professional knowledge of relevant engineering standards and codes of practice, as well as knowledge of legislative requirements (including safety and environmental regulations)
- Knowledge and understanding of the use of Standard Query Language (SQL) to utilize a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). EAGLE LSAR database administration.
- An in-depth understanding of the data constructs to enable data manipulation for making efficient bulk updates to the ILS dataset.
If this position is of interest to you and you'd like to apply, please do so via the link on this advert and I will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy