Contract Consultant (Mat Cover)
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Contract Consultant to join the off site delivery team You will support the provision of Recruitment services to this large Global brand and using your Customer service and Administration skills provide an excellent on-boarding and after care service to our Associates.
Duties will include:
- Complete the registration process for all candidates meeting client requirements and in line with Adecco business process manual.
- Take up the appropriate references on all candidates.
- Support Branch and site Inductions.
- Collate and maintain all candidate registration packs to ensure they are fully compliant with Employment legislation.
- Perform spot check audits in accordance to the Adecco business process manual.
- Complete weekly payroll, handling and resolving Associates pay queries in a timely manner and ensure compliance in line with Client and Company standards.
- Assist line manager to ensure that 100% vacancies are filled.
- Assist line manager in ensuring adherence to the Company policies and procedures and that administration is completed in accordance with these procedures and in line with Client requirements.
- Carry out such other reasonable duties as are required by your line manager or the senior management team.
- Attend all relevant training courses as required, residential or otherwise to improve both personal and off-site performance.
- Establish and maintain goodwill with all candidates and clients.
We are looking for the following attributes to succeed in the role:
- The ability be innovative and use tech for sourcing methods
- Recruitment/basic H.R experience or similar desirable
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Good interactive team skills
- Commitment to a flexible approach to the working day
The role is based in Bournemouth but will include Site visits with possible working from Poole on occasion, as such the ideal candidate will be a car owner / driver.
The position is to cover Maternity leave so has an anticipated completion date of December 2019, however Adecco is a Global leader in the Recruitment Sector and therefore opportunities after this date could be possible with access to the internal vacancy portal available.
Please note due to volume it is not always possible to respond to every applicant, if you have not been contacted within 5 days of application then you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy