Our client based in Reigate is looking to recruit a Junior Accounts Assistant on a temporary basis but could possibly turn permanent.
The function of this role is to undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the team has adequate support to work efficiently. To ensure a high standard of quality while carrying out daily tasks and complying with company policy and procedures. By assisting with the smooth day to day running of the administrative function, you will contribute in driving sustainable growth.
- Create and update records, databases and accountancy software
- Dealing with customer queries via email and telephone
- Liaising with colleagues in other departments
- Liaise with the assistant accountants on the daily transfers
- Helping with the month end accounts
- General office administration
This is a great opportunity for graduates looking for their first office based accounts role.
Working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Please apply if interested
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy