Talent Acquisition Professional
WOW FACTOR: A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and fast-growing Technology company as a Talent Acquisition Professional in the City of London.
Our client is looking for a personable, experienced individual to jump on board to assisting with the entire recruitment process from start to finish for the company. A truly rewarding role for anyone with drive to succeed.
JOB ROLE: Talent Acquisition Professional
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY: Technology & managed service provider
HOURS: 8:30am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 *depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of the City!
CULTURE: Professional but down to earth and friendly, family feel, growing, hard-working, dynamic, fun and driven.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Filling permanent vacancies within the business
- CV analysis - interviewing candidates over the phone and face to face
- Senior level headhunting
- Attending training courses to ensure all knowledge is kept up-to-date
- Posting and managing adverts through job boards, company website and social media
- Control of all correspondence regarding recruitment
- Liaising with hiring managers to ensure certain criteria are met
- Acting as a first point of contact for all related queries from colleagues and candidates
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- MINIMUM OF 12 MONTHS RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE
- Excellent academic grades
- A strong desire to succeed
- Extremely organised - structure daily/weekly/monthly activities to ensure targets are met or exceeded with a real drive to achieve results
- Resilient, self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Company and customer focused individual
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and act accordingly
- Work well under pressure
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy