Temporary HR Administrator - Portuguese Speaking
Rate: £8-10 per hour
Duration: 6 weeks
Office Angels are currently recruiting for Portuguese Speaking HR Administrator to support an international organisations HR department. If you are a native Portuguese speaker and have experience working in a HR or administration environment then please read on...
The HR Administrator will be responsible for various different things including assisting with general HR duties such as contracts, offer letters and liaising with employees in Portugal.
- Helping within the HR team
- Creating & posting job adverts to specific job boards
- Processing recruitment requests
- Liaising with the Hiring Managers
- Posting out new starter contacts
- Updating employees holidays
- Processing leavers
- Updating databases
- Data entry
- Dealing with internal and external post
If you are a native Portuguese speaker and would like to hear more, please apply now or contact the branch on 0121 633 4999 and speak to Emma Kasprowicz. Alternatively you can forward your CV to email@example.com and quote "Portuguese HR Administrator" in the subject.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Temporary HR Administrator - Portuguese Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.