Facilities Area Manager
Adecco are currently recruiting an Area Manager to work with our well known Cleaning/Facilities client based in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
As a key member of the Management Team you will help plan, monitor and deliver on quality and operational KPI's.
In this role you will manage the day to day site running's supporting the Operations Manager and cleaning staff. This will include all aspects of planning and monitoring cleaning standards whilst adhering to all company Health and Safety, quality and environmental policies.
Duties will include but are not limited to -
- Check and sign off jobs in your area of responsibility, ensuring they are cleaned according to specification
- Liaise with Client and members of staff to ensure their needs are continuously being met
- Ensure all planned work is carried out to the agreed specification
- Ensure the runs are fully manned and all equipment and materials are available for the workforce
- Focus on quality in all aspects of operation and cleaning functions ensuring a right first-time approach is adopted and followed
- Review the runnings on a regular basis to ensure teams have sufficient resources to complete daily tasks
- Ensure runnings are planned as efficiently as possible on a daily/weekly/fortnightly/monthly basis.
- Investigate complaints and ensure corrective action is implemented where applicable
- To proactively drive a Health and Safety improvement agenda
- Maximising labour productivity and cost efficiency
- Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team working and team building skills
- Initiative and organisational skills are a must to ensure the timely completion volume of work
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to make decisions
- Experience of working with MS Office packages
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday - 08:00am - 16:30pm
If you are looking for a new opportunity within an expanding facilities company, then please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy